Monday, April 3, 2017

Can't wait to show you guys the finished product soon!

       Hello everyone!! I have finally finished filming everything! Although I am relieved that I have finished all the filming with my actors, I'm kind of upset there nothing else to film. I just love joking around with my actors and we all have fun and get creative as we film. Anyways, I've been working on finding the sound of a gun bring shot and I found three that sound pretty good. So I'm almost quite sure that buy tonight I'll have that small scene all polished up and sounding amazing.
       Now the last thing I have left is the narrative. Here I am going to have to work hard with my actress speaking in order to get the perfect tone of voice, so I'm guessing it is going to take a bit more than one or two attempts. Now you may be wondering why am I making such a big deal out of this if all the actress has to do is read off a small paragraph off a paper, and I mean, who can't read a small paragraph easily. The thing is, is that the tone portrayed in this narrative is what will be determining the mood of the scene and overall idea. Therefore, it is very important to set the right tone so the overall idea of this being a mystery the viewer will want to find out, meaning he or she will have to stay attentive and watch the whole film to find out what happened to the main characters and why.
      Oh and I almost forgot to mention, I added on of those "6 Months Earlier" transitions between the title and the school scenes, and now the switch between both scenes makes a lot more sense and looks really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment