Sunday, April 2, 2017

Almost done!

Today I began to film the last part of my project as well as doing a bit of editing. I filmed the shot where Callie is looking out the car window, upset of what had happened to Brandon. The shots are not filled with action or much body movement at all in order to portray the depressive feel of the scene as well as to have the audience concentrate on the important narrative part that will be heard here, rather then being being distracted by too many things occurring in the shot. I still have not placed the narrative in, but the shots look good due to its simplicity.
On Friday I filmed the pool scene. Wow, that was a lot harder then I thought it was going to be. It took us almost two hours in order to get six seconds worth of footage which didn't even look as amazing as I had imagined it to be honest. Mind you, it doesn't look bad, but I wish it would of came out a bit better, although I knew it was going to be an obstacle. However, the lighting came out great. After editing that footage into the project, I began to realize that I had totally forgotten about the extreme close-up of someone pulling the trigger in order for the audience to understand that is what killed Brandon which is why he is seen falling dead into the water. Once I have this footage I will be able to add it into the film and finalize all editing as well as sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment