Sunday, April 9, 2017

This is it!

       Good morning guys! Kind of sad to say this will be my last blog post for this project, not including the CCR. Any who, today I finished up technically all the editing and I am so excited to show you guys the finished film project. I'm just watching it over and over like a hundred times before I decide to release it because I want to make sure it looks as best as possible. Today I am preparing for the CCR and all the key points I would like to go over and emphasize on the most.
       Before I submit the video, however, I may look over a few more songs just out of curiosity to see what I find. I really like the songs I have now, and believe they fit well with their own parts, but it never hurts to check a bit more. 
       Also, I am still trying to play around a bit more with the music I am using for the school scene along with the voiceover used on the paper note. I sounds good right now, but there is this part that as the voiceover ends, coincidently the song hits this cool beat which hopes up the overall mood of the scene, but since it is low to hear its hard to spread that "wiped vibe". Therefore, I will continue to work on it a bit to see if I can fix that to help the overall mood. 
       Well guys, its been a pleasure sharing this incredible experience with you, and I can't wait to upload the video soon for you guys to see! Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment