Friday, March 31, 2017

Ohh transitions, why do you make my life complicated?


       Hello everyone. I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect “cliché high school-feel” kind of song you hear at the beginning of all school-related films. I found two. It was so hard to get a good song for free that is also copyright free. But I finally found the one and I believe it fits perfectly with the body movements seen through the actors. I did have a tiny obstacle come my way once I began to put the footage together. Turns out in the paper ball that has the message “I know it will be worth it” the words weren’t as visible and legible as I thought it was. After thinking how I was going to fix it, I decided I was going o simply do a voice over, giving it that effect of when the reader can hear the writer's voice in their head. Turns out it sounds great! 
       After editing a bit more I realized that the flow of the the main scenes was a bit off, therefore I began to add in some transitions in order to help create a smoother shift. It looks better than before, however I will continue to work on it because I believe it can still look better than it does right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment