Monday, March 20, 2017

Good afternoon! Today in class we completed a peer-group discussion about the ideas of our projects; whether it was a magazine or film. We dedicated 10 minutes to each person in order to listen to the idea and give an suggestions. When it was my turn, I told them my idea as I showed them my blog. The students liked my idea, however, they were concerned with my timing because it seems to be too long for the time we are given. They gave me a good idea on a way that I could make it more understandable for the audience on how the school scene will connect with the first scene of them running away. This idea was to have the guy, whom I’ve changed the name to be Brandon, to say “It was worth it” right before he dies, which is what is seen on the paper at school.  I loved this group discussion we had and hope to have another one soon in order to show my peers what I have so far.
After the discussion, I timed myself saying the narrative part I plan to have in order to work my way around it and my timing. Turns out the full narrative part will be thirty seconds total. Therefore, I decided thirty seconds will focus from the running away scene to the moment where Brandon dies. Then thirty seconds will follow with the narrative, and lastly a whole minute will include the whole school scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment