Friday, March 10, 2017

Let's Get Started!



Heyyy guys. Today I shall finally tell you about my idea.
My Idea: 
The film will open with the view of two people running through the woods (I was thinking of placing the credits during this scene). As the two characters are running one trips, whom turns out to be a girl, and the other character is a guy, who is helping her get back on her feet as quickly as possible. They are constantly looking back, and the guy is holding the girl’s hand leading the way after the girl trips. This combination of body movements allows the viewers to tell that they are in some sort of danger and very anxious to get away from where they were. This scene will then lead them to the end of a random dock, which is when the shot of a gun will be heard. This is where we will see an intense, shocking and almost disturbing, heartbreaking look on the girl's face as the guy falls back into the water. A shot of the guy's lifeless body falling into the water will then follow.
This scene will then transition to the girl staring out a car window with headphones on and upset as the camera tilts up and over the car (still trying to figure out how in the world I am going to get that shot). 
Anyways, it will then move on to a scene at school. Here the girl will be focused on her work while, on the other hand, the guy will be towards the back of the classroom playing around while being disruptive. The girl is getting quite annoyed, which is shown through her obvious facial expressions. The guy then ends up throwing a paper ball at her, signaling her that she should open it up and read it. When she opens it up it will say something similar to “But I know it’ll all be worth it.” She will turn back and look at him very confused which is when he will give her a kind smile and wink at her. Although she is still confused she will look at him curiously and smile back as if sensing something good will be coming soon between them. Here she will then be saying, in a narrative manner, something along the lines such as “I didn’t know it then, in fact I had no clue how much my life was about to change, but the point is, he did; he knew it all from the very start. He knew exactly how everything was going to play out before it even occurred. If only he didn’t suspect a thing and let it be, maybe I would still have him somehow next to me. Maybe we would’ve meet in another way, maybe we would’ve still fallin love and continue with our lives. If only we wouldn’t have done such thing he would still be here today.” The scene will end with the bell ringing and all the students walking out of the classroom as the title of the movie appears. (Or maybe I’ll place the title during the end of the first car scene; hopefully)

P.S. - I just noticed I have not come up with any names for my characters so I shall inform you guys on that small detail next time. Oh, and the place I want to film my first scenes is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment