Thursday, March 9, 2017

Welcome to the start of Our Journey!

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog, my name is Natasha Passarini. To start off I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself. Believe it or not, as a kid, my best friend and I used to love making homemade films. She entered this AICE Media Studies class last year and got me into taking the class this year after telling me about how great it was. So here I am today ready to show you my ideas. Also, I enjoy creating and using my imagination for multiple things such as making videos, logos, schoolwork and projects, along with other tasks throughout my day, because I'm actually an artist. (self-taught for the most part, so it gets tricky sometimes)
Once I heard about this project I automatically began the brainstorming process in order to potentially come up with the best idea yet. Although I do not enjoy scary movies of any sort, I do love plot twists and tension. Having my audience actually think about what might happen next and analyze why such things occur the way they do, is what I aim to accomplish throughout my film. Therefore, after completing some research, I have decided that the genre that will best suit my production will be thriller and suspense. Thriller and suspense work hand in hand to help “promote intense excitement” as well as “high levels of anticipation”. Turns out my idea fits in perfectly since the beginning of this production will include a glimpse of the dangerous mission the two main characters will be experiencing throughout the film. By including this glimpse of action, it will help create the tension, and set the over mood of the film, which is what I aim to achieve.
At first, not gonna lie, I had no idea what in the world I was going to come up with that I would love to see and have others to view. But one day, as I was driving home from a long trip just chilling in my car, my idea hit me. How in the world did my brain come up with such randomness, I shall never know, but it was great! Well, until next time everyone. Have a good one!

I bet you were all just waiting for me to tell you about my idea. I warned you I love having my audience under high levels of anticipation and keep them thinking of what will happen next. ;)

       "Thriller and Suspense Films." An Award-winning, Unique Resource of Film Reference Material for Film Buffs and Others, with Reviews of Classic American-Hollywood Films, Academy Awards History, Film Posters. Web. 09 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment