Thursday, March 23, 2017

Funny Complications


Hey guys! I have a fun little story for you guys today. So earlier today I filmed the school scene, which I thought was only going to take a few minutes, meaning 10 minutes the most. Let me tell you, I was awfully mistaken, took 40 minutes total! This scene had to include a bit of flirty body movement in order to portray the interest Brandon had in Callie from the start and Callie’s curiosity. When we were about to start I asked Deven (whom is Brandon) if he knew how to wink, more as a joke because what guy doesn’t know how to wink? Every guy should know how to wink! Turns out he didn’t and his attempt wasn’t any helpful either. After taking a million shots of trying to get him to look flirty, because he couldn’t even smirk sexy, I began to brainstorm as he took a break to eat lunch. When I looked up he made this amazing facial expression as he ate his food and turned around looking my way to ask what was next. I couldn’t help but to yell out “That! That was it do that! Think of food”. Moral of the story, if you ever want a guy to put a “sexy” look, have your man think of food, that’ll do the trick. Anywaysss, it brought us all a good laugh trying to figure this out. Once I get home I plan to edit this part and find the perfect song to fit the school shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment