Sunday, March 26, 2017

Time for fun and no sleep!

       I began to edit today, and although it takes a lot of time, I love editing my projects. I find it so cool how all of these long, random footages can be converted and merged into something awesome! So far it is looking good, however, it's a bit challenging editing the scenes that I took that are the same shots but in different angles. Also, as I began to edit, I noticed that the car scene I had shot for the beginning looked too out of place, therefore I began with the actors running into a gated, prohibited area. I believe it looks better now and makes more sense.
       I plan to film the pool scene sometime today or tomorrow and finish off the week with the school scene so that then I can finish most of the editing by the end of this weekend.
       Not gonna lie, I am a bit scared of the pool shot because I know it will be challenging with the lighting in the pool as well as making sure it's a tight enough shot in order to make it look realistic without the background looking like it was actually done in the pool.
       Also, now that I remember, I think I will have to retake the scene of Callie crying over Brandon's death; or at least take more shots of it in different angles, because it seems to plain. However, overall I am enjoying the outcome of the shots and editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment